- The solid fraction of waste: animal manure, bird droppings, sawdust, straw, plant tops after harvesting and other organo-cellulosic waste are recycled in two phases – bacterial and vermitechnological.
- Bacterial phase is organized outdoors, seasonally in storage clamps or year-round in heated rooms treated the substratum by the Bacterial complex. Cycle – 1 month. Objectifs: decontamination of the environment (desinvasion), removal of the odours (nitrogen fixation), removal germinating weed seeds, primary humification.
- The result of the first phase: commercial product biocompost – building material for land reclamation – foundation of organic farming.
- The second phase is vermitechnological. It is recycling of biocompost with the help of vermiculture – industrial population of bloodworms. The equipment is proprietary. The commercial product vermicompost is the building material for land reclamation, mean of production of ecologically pure food. The vermiculture is the protein feed for animals, biomaterial for dosage form. The product was federally examined. It was obtained the Hygiene Certificate. The quality of the product is higher than German analogs have.
1. The contract of monitoring of raw material and research preproject works:
- microbiological studies of raw materials of the concrete;
- optimization of processing concrete kind of raw material;
- production samples of the biocompost and of the vermicompost from raw material of the customer on the basis of Scientific Production System;
- microbiological studies of products according to normative;
- product pricing;
- development of technological production process;
- development of feasibility of production.
2. Contract for projection:
- creation the project of bioplant.
3. Contract for building the bioplant:
- building the bioplant;
- fitting the bioplant out by machinery and equipment.
4. License agreement:
- transfer of right of use of technical documentation;
- support and supervision.
Destination: multifunctional bacterial preparation is intended for restoration of soil biocenosis on marginal lands; for bioremediation of land contaminated with petroleum products in a symbiotic technology, registration in the register №3 of International Academy of Information from 12.07.2004; for rapid composting of manure and bird droppings, grass cutting, sewage, treatment of cowsheds and animals from pathogens; for forming food additives in the diet feeding; for hothouse soil treatment for limiting the growth of nematodes and other phytoparasites, pathogenic microflora. Composition: liquid substratum with sour odour containing actinomycetales, yeast, lactic acid bacteria, fermenting fungi, photosynthetic bacteria. Work of bacterial symbiosis: actinomycetales and yeast make natural antibiotics from pathogenic environment for plant protection. Amino acids which produce photosynthetic bacteria are used for this process as a raw material. They synthesize useful for plants amino acids, sugar, biologically active substanceы, they contribute mycorrhizal fungi in the formation of phosphate available to plants. Lactic acid bacteria using the waste products of photosynthetic bacteria accelerates the decomposition of organic, lignin and cellulose, inhibits the growth of harmful microorganisms and as a consequence nematode reproduction. Fermenting fungi prevents soil contamination because of pests, suppresses odour, produces ethanol, esters and antibiotics. Yeast produces growth hormones, also it provides food for lactic acid bacteria and actinomycetes. Complex of bacteria forms soil biocenosis with active metabolic processes in the root system of plants. Distinctive features: bacterial complex is adaptive system in contrast with special unitary preparations of the same strain. Aerobic bacteria of the complex creates sustainable productive communities in the surface layers of soil, actively recycles organic and cellulose of manure, bird droppings with the liberation of heat and rapid removal of pathogenic environment and odours. Anaerobic bacteria are able to work in the deep layers without oxygen performing the salvage functions producing trace elements necessary for the plants. Production process of the bacterial complex contributes to adaptation of microorganisms to the active processing of organic and cellulose of production wastes of palm and olive oil.
- The Russian Federation 1.100.001 Technical details for manufacturing complex for production of vermiculture and vermicomposte.
- The Russian Federation 3.100.001 The technological process for the production of bloodworm.
- Patent for an invention.
- Conclusion. Comparative evaluation of the quality of the vermicomposte.
- Expert opinion about building materials for land revegetation.
- Hygiene certificate on building materials for land revegetation.
- ТУ 5711-001-13052122-2009 Building materials for land revegetation.
- The diploma of Exhibition of Economic Achievements (VDNKh).
- Assessment of vermicomposting technology on the World Forum on sustainable development on the Earth and Academic conference in Manchester (Great Britain).
- The diploma of the World Salon of Inventions in Brussels (Belgium).
- Silver Medal of the World Salon of Inventions in Brussels (Belgium).